Find your learning community at this free event!
Learning opportunities abound! Discover new programs and resources for your child.
With all the changes in education, finding the best enrichment options for your child feels more essential than ever. Explore the best local K–12 resources at ParentMap’s FREE online event on Tuesday, Nov. 10.
- Discover local private schools, learning resources, activities and programs in our virtual resource fair.
- Get your questions answered via live chat with vendors and experts.
- Enjoy free ParentEd Talks covering hot-button parenting topics.
- Trade learning tips and tools with other parents.
- Enter fun contests for a chance to win prizes, including a Blake Island Excursion from Argosy Cruises and more.
🎉Bonus: Register for the event by 10 a.m. on Nov. 10 for the chance to win a $75 REI gift card, courtesy of The Little School, or a $50 Amazon gift card, courtesy of King’s Schools. Winners will be selected at random from all event registrants and notified via email.
Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020
All sessions will be virtual and can be accessed through our exclusive online platform or mobile app.
- 4–9 p.m. — Virtual Resource Fair
- 4:30 p.m. — Safe Connections: Strategies for Keeping Kids Safe Online (panel discussion)
- 5:45 p.m. — Money Skills to Pay the College Bills: Pro Tips for Making the Most of Your Money (panel discussion)
- 7 p.m. — Raising Activists and Allies: Action-Oriented Anti-Racist Parenting (panel discussion)
The Puget Sound Education Expo is FREE! Preregistration is required to access the event. Register now!