We are running a 9-week “Parkour Fundamentals” series for adults starting this April! This course is designed for brand new beginners up to intermediate students. We will introduce and build confidence in a wide range of skills including balance, jumping, vaulting, and climbing. After taking this class, you will have an understanding of how to practice parkour safely on your own. The skills acquired in this class will also provide a set of movement vocabulary that more advanced classes can build on.
- It’s fun!
- It’s challenging!
- You can do it anywhere!
- It helps you get fit and stay fit!
- No need for specialized gear!
- It’s a new way of exploring your city.
- It helps with coordination and being able to fall safely, reducing injury in the long run.
- It’s versatile and can be combined with other movement practices such as dance, ninja warrior, and martial arts.
APRIL SESSION DETAILS
EARLY BiRD DISCOUNT!